- Efficient simulation software
- High-quality generic or geo-specific databases and models for virtual terrain
- PC based visualization systems (including special sight optics) with all standard and special effects such as NVG and battle simulation
- 6 degrees of freedom on electric motion bases
- Universal consoles for all instructor stations
- IR camera monitoring system
- Digital / analogical communication system
- Universal electronic system for fast data transfers
- Simulators for Ship Handling Military/Civil
- Simulators for submarines.
- Simulators for marine Cargo
AIMING AND SHOOTING SIMULATOR
The simulation system developed for the training has the following characteristics:
- Adaptable to the certification requirements desired by the customer.
- Adaptation to the firing of each vehicle (in the case of armored vehicles) specially developed for each order.
- Modern instructor control desk that uses the latest technology (.NET Windows Service-based architecture, database manager for Windows SQLServer, etc.).
- Visual system by means of direct projection or screen at customer’s request.
- Scalability and reuse of the simulation software by design, which allows the evolution of the simulator reusing part of the investment.
- Acquisition of data and behavior of the ballistic weapon / gun-vehicle or through the manufacturer directly, or by testing the maneuvers
- Capacity since the start of design, to connect to other training centers by the standards used in the market to exchange data and conduct joint training.